Conference COVID-19 secure measures
To ensure WHITECLAM’2021 conference complies with COVID-19 secure standards, we will be putting the following measures in place:
Ensure personal safety
- Attendance at the conference will only be permitted by those registering beforehand – on the day admittance will not be allowed!
- Onsite event will only run if allowed by Bulgarian Authorities, and the venue deems it safe to do so.
Enable physical distancing
- The number of participants on site is limited to 30 persons, and will be reserved for invited participants only! There is no limit to online participation.
- Increased distance between seats and stands will be provided.
Encourage and enforce measures
- Attendees are strongly encouraged disinfecting hands at the registration area before entering the event.
- Valid requirement for wearing face masks.
- Enable a no-contact policy (avoid shaking hands).